Sunday 22 January 2012

Rock Bottom Life - A Hearts Desire

Life sucks on all different level. It sucks Major Big Time.


Am living a life I dont want to live, am doing a job I dont want to do, knowing fully well theres almost nothing I can do.


I do no work all day long, and have nothing to do all night long. I hate spending every milisecond i spend without having to do anything, I hate every milisecond i spend in my room having nothing to care about.


I have nobody to share all my hearts desires, and I have nobody to care for all my hearts desires. My heart is becoming something like the ocean, impossible to conquer, and difficult to master.


My soul is becoming nothing short of a ghost, its so lost and in despair, that it is all but impossible to cheer.


My social life is at a dead rock bottom and i still dont see any chance of it going up, and many a reason to believe its yet to go lower. I dont recall the last time i enjoyed my heart out and all this boring times make all those awesome times all but forgotten.




So just to keep myself going here it is, a list of some of the things i want to do before i passs.


I want to learn to play guitar and piano.


I want to learn the basics of atleast two other major languages.


I study till my hair turn grey, get double Masters and a PhD.


I want to travel to atleast half the places on the documentry Home.


I want to bungee jump, sky dive, deep sea dive and any other extreme sport 


I want to live on my own in my own place.


I want to be an MP for my constituency.




And my heart is just like the sky, its boundries unknown, its limits vast, and its yet to be explored.


2 comments:

  1. you always get up, and get going. I'm sure you'd be back to normal in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you get to do all the things in your list. All the best.
    Also, I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award.

    ReplyDelete